Sunday, March 17, 2013

concrete stuff about my actual life = boring

It's spring break. We played our second indoor show yesterday. It was alright considering we were missing two marimbas, didn't get a warmup in the lot, and I and the other marimbist had our parts changed the night before. Nobody else was in our class so we got a cheap 1st place trophy.
Today my mother and I did a solo at church, even though we're complete curmudgeons about performing in a church setting because seriously why? But that's what our church does so we played Jesus I Come. She sang and played guitar. I played piano and sang background vocals. It went okay.
I got home and practiced a little, ate, read, netflix'd, and now I'm in my room listening to music and blogging boringly. The carnival is in town, but most of my friends are on the band trip to Chicago and won't be back for like four days. I'm spending Tuesday and Wednesday in Chattanooga with the parental units and Friday night is the rehearsal before we go to flipping Kentucky for a regional, so I have kind of a small window to do anything. I have to clean my room and finally do laundry too. Ugh.
Maybe I should do that tonight.
Nah.
I would invite my friend/long term crush and his sister/also my friend to go to the carnival, but social anxiety. Awesome.

Gross self, shut up, you sound like you're 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment