Marianne's Resume
Objective: I want to slack off at a job I don't hate so I can use my free time to teach bratty kids how to play on drummy funlines and also how to spell correctly.
- Will not get distracted by coworkers because I don't interact with a lot of people.
- Competent in Blogger, Pokemon, Flipnote Hatena, Jane Austen, things you can hit with sticks, things with white keys and black keys, making scrambled eggs (kinda), extremely basic HTML, erudite sarcasm, reading cursive/bad handwriting/bad cursive.
- Will take bare amount of wage needed for utilities and internet.
- Experience includes taking piano lessons for 8+ years from a sweet old lady, being on hiskooldrumlahn, being in WGI, rejecting a guy once, staying at home, popping small whiteheads, /r/popping, making a 29 on the ACT the first time I took it, and 5 years of actively Neopetting.
- By the time I apply for a job I will probably either be working on or have just gotten a useless music degree.
- My personality is a great fit for any job that deals with people in moderation, but only the ones that aren't stupid, and only when I feel like it. Also I have to work in plenty of sunlight, 72 degrees Fahrenheit, with tasteful music in the background but also the freedom to listen to my own, with reddit breaks every thirty minutes, alongside intelligent, attractive, and charming people, being paid as much as possible for as few hours as is acceptable. Aside from these requests, I am very flexible.
Marianne, I just wanted to let you know that there are people out here who read your blog and are very entertained. Thanks for making me laugh :)
ReplyDeleteBridget
p.s. Have you ever considered writing as an occupation to pursue?
ReplyDeleteWHOA. Seriously? Thank you very much! :D
ReplyDeleteAnd not really as a full-time thing. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna try for a career in music, but hopefully I can write on the side and maybe make a few extra bucks. Who knows. I sure don't.