I think I'm a meta-hipster. I'm not even really sure if a lot of the things I like are mainstream or not because I have no idea what the mainstream is even doing. I'm not on facebook or twitter or anything, and on reddit I mostly scroll through r/popping and look at classical/marching music stuff and cats.
Anyway, I choose the word meta-hipster because I don't go against the mainstream, I just disregard it altogether. I bought these 70s-tastic flower pants before school started and then realized a good amount of people at school were wearing them. I wore them anyway and only felt a little regret.
Also, I use blogger. What? Who uses blogger anymore who's under 25? All the young hipsters have long since moved on to tumblr, leaving blogger sad and forgotten except by moms and theologians.
My friends are always like "R U ON LE TUMBLR" "FACEBOOKS?" "TWEETR?" but no one ever thinks to ask if I have a real blog. So nobody knows about this.
Nobody.
...Too underground.
No comments:
Post a Comment