Saturday, March 19, 2011

a strange mixture of mild anxiety attack, insanity, and pokemon

I'm not tired at all. There's also nothing to do since I'm too agitated to read and I'm stuck in Pokemon. I would just think, but with my mood today I'm terrified to be shut up in the silence with my pounding thoughts and so I write.
It's so utterly quiet in here I think I can hear unicorns. I don't even. I've been really out of it all day.
Moving a little breaks the tension that the silence builds up in my body, but I regret the little rustle it makes because the silence gets mad at me.
What's wrong with me? I think a fever
The kitten on my calendar is staring at me with Sandile eyes. Now that I've noticed it, I won't sleep well til April. My head feels clearer.
Dr. Pepper, I needs it
Talked with mother, feel better. Now crying about boy. Familiar territory.

No comments:

Post a Comment