Sunday, August 8, 2010

Huzzah, lunacy! My good chap!

So I'm seriously going insane. :D
In the last few days, I have:

1.) Started laughing and crying while joking with my family. I couldn't stop. I was perfectly happy.
2.) Got so frustrated at an English assignment I screamed and threw a pencil... which accidentally landed on my pregnant sister.
3.) Did the whole crying/laughing thing at band camp.
4.) Had an out-loud conversation with myself, then my cat. I made up her answers in my head.
5.) Started manically giggling at a bleeding scab on my leg and couldn't stop.
6.) Laughed insanely at pretty much nothing while having dinner with my parents and the children's pastor. (Today)

I also find I have learned to function on much less sleep than is anything like healthy I was wont to before band camp.

On the plus side, I find I'm much more artistically, literately, and musically creative. :3

"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so. You're completely bonkers. But guess what? All the best people are."

Creepy kid movies ftw <3

HOORAH

No comments:

Post a Comment