I chopped my hair off. :D
I look like her. And her.
And him... e.e
Anyway, I'm going on a mission trip to Guatemala for a week. I'm leaving on early Monday morning.
I have so many feelings about it. Excitement, nervousness; happiness, homesickness; unworthiness, expectation. I really don't quite know what to expect, and different thoughts are swirling around in my head; I'm distracted.
Will I find myself spiritually strong enough? Will I be able to eat the food? Will I be safe? Will I miss home too much? Will I get along with everyone else? Will I even be of any help, or just a bother?
But I can't focus on myself going on this trip. I'm just a tool, a medium for God's service. It's not about me or my possible troubles, it's about bringing glory to His name and helping to gather in His elect; it's about meeting the practical needs of those unimaginably less fortunate than us.
He must increase, I must decrease.
No comments:
Post a Comment